Monday, May 16, 2011

Here's what the Face has been up to for the last 6 months.


Smearing Vaseline throughout her hair... it took about three days to wash it all out.



Playing with Princess Pretty Kitty


Doing the dishes is a favorite!! Here she is washing out yogurt cups.


DANCE

Who knew Claire would love dancing so much. I mean, she loooooves dancing!
Here are two picture of her weekly dance class. She prayed about it every night. She got SO excited to go to dance and she didn't mess around when she got there. She was aaaaallll business.



Claire turned THREE!!! She is such a big girl too--and I mean that in both ways. She is just physically BIG and people can't believe she just turned three (and she already has my legs, poor girl) and she's mature.



Her and Benson right before her birthday party started.


With all her fancy birthday friends.



Nothing too exciting or crazy... just your typical girly birthday party! Claire had a blast!!




DANCE RECITAL


Claire's little class wore yellow and performed, "The Itsy Bitsy Spider".
Claire did SO AWESOME!
I'll have to post the video...






Afterward she got a wand from her teacher.
Claire Face. She's a rock star.

All about Benson coming up!




8 comments:

natalie palmer said...

we got to get our kids together. how have they not met yet? they would have so much fun. that picture of you threw me off! i keep forgetting you are about to pop soon! what's your due date? you look great!

Inger said...

Yes, I can see that Clair AND Benson are growing up so fast. I hope you are able to post the video of the dance recital. I would love to see it. It looks like a fun party. I love the picture with Benson and Claire together, and how Claire is leaning her head in toward Benson. They seem to have become such good friends. They know that to be brother and sister is important.

Jennifer said...

Sarah! You look beautiful! And I have always been jealous of your gorgeous gams. I miss you guys!

Tiff Rueckert said...

Love these pictures of cute little Claire. I'll have to show them to Brielle and let her comment...she talks about her "only girl cousin" all the time (good thing they have each other)! And just as a little side note-when Brielle was 3 I seriously thought she had had Chris' legs (which was really scary) but then she just grew taller and taller and now she has the cutest little legs I've ever seen!

Dan Smith said...

I love all these pics - thanks for sharing. Claire is so cute and has so much personality. I wish I could see her dance. She must get it from her mommy - you had some mad moves in clogging class :).

Dan Smith said...

PS - I didn't realize Dan was signed into his account. It's Kate obviously.

Kathleen said...

Sarah, Claire looks like a natural on that stage. She is growing up so much, just in time to be a loving big sister. It's so fun to see a picture of you with two kids on either side and one inside!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Oh man Claire is so cute! I really miss that girl. I'm going through Sam's clothes right now and was missing having Claire to give them to! She always looked so stinking cute. Sam loved Miss Camielles Dance class to!!!