Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Princess Pretty Kitty

Well long time no see.
Something is wrong with our computer and it won't my camera or my USB drive or anything I plug into it! So frustrating. Maybe one day we'll fix it... low on the priority list. In the meantime, I will slowly but surely catch up.

First of all:
WE GOT A CAT!
I am surprised we did it to be honest. Ben loves cats and really assured me that we could handle it. Benson and Claire LOVE her and are learning to be soft on a regular basis. :) But she is so good and patient with them.

Here's Princess Pretty Kitty
(Claire wanted Princess, Benson wanted Kitty, so we went with it)
She doesn't look much like a Princess though...



In other news...
I'm still pregnant. Doing well. I came across this gem on my desk top:






This was the day before I had Claire 04/08. This time around I already look this big and I have 3 more months!
YIKES.


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Cute kitty!

I remember that picture. Still love it!

Kate said...

I love Princess and I LOVE that photo of you. That is so hilarious, to picture you 9 months pregnant riding around in the back of a pick-up truck shooting gophers. Haha. I'm sure you look amazing this time around too. That should be next up on here - updated belly shots:).

Sara said...

Sarah, how did I miss that you were expecting?! Doesn't seem you are far behind me...maybe? When are you due? Another boy...fun!