What a sweet little Claire face. Yes, she looks like she could be a good photographer. She is learning so quickly how to take pictures etc. I still need help to show me where to push in order to take a picture. This little girl is going to pick up on everything that you do, so watch out! Be good!
What I noticed was that although these shots were all of more or less the same thing (her gorgeous face!), Claire tried out subtle angle changes in the camera that produced remarkably different results. Really good eye for only 2 years old!
That is exactly what my girls do, and it takes forever to delete them all. I just read that you are pregnant! Congrats!! Are you so excited for Christmas break! Wish that you had family in Utah so that we could see you. Have a great Holiday!
4 comments:
What a sweet little Claire face. Yes, she looks like she could be a good photographer. She is learning so quickly how to take pictures etc. I still need help to show me where to push in order to take a picture. This little girl is going to pick up on everything that you do, so watch out! Be good!
What I noticed was that although these shots were all of more or less the same thing (her gorgeous face!), Claire tried out subtle angle changes in the camera that produced remarkably different results. Really good eye for only 2 years old!
fashion photographer...like the renowned nigel barker
That is exactly what my girls do, and it takes forever to delete them all. I just read that you are pregnant! Congrats!! Are you so excited for Christmas break! Wish that you had family in Utah so that we could see you. Have a great Holiday!
Post a Comment