BENSON AND CLAIRE THESE DAYS
Fake smiles and all.
We went to the NC State Fair in mid October. This is way over due...I can't download any pictures onto my computer anymore so I'm doing this at my parent's house.

Gearing up for the big day.

Tractor Racing

Walking around like they own the place.

Claire take one....

Claire take two...
I LOVE that she closes her eyes, it cracks us up.


Benson and Daddy on the carousel.


Ben loving the Turkey Leg.

Me trying my first deep fried oreo.
Absolutely Delicious.
Good thing I didn't go near the deep fried candy bars.

Benson very happy with his sword and Claire very happy with her purple necklaces. I had someone guess my weight for those babies.

Petting Zoo. They got some good hugs in.



Time to go! Thanks NC State Fair for a great time and for making us spend all our money.
3 comments:
That curly haired calf is SO cute, and the goat. I love that Ben and Claire love animals so much, it's so nice. Claire looks so pretty and benson so big! I'm excited to see you all at Christmas! oh, and that turkey leg that Ben's eating looks nasty. Does it have the foot on it still??
oh, these are so precious!! I wish I could go with you all!
Sarah, I love looking at these pictures!!!
Post a Comment