So happy for you, Sarah! What part of June? If it's the first or second week, I'm betting it will be a May baby, which I think would be so cool since you already have an April and a June baby. Ben wouldn't mind sharing the same month as your new little one, would he?
HOORAY! And to think a few months ago you were talking about how several of us would probably not be able to see the other be pregnant. HA HA HA Now we can watch each other grow! That is great news!
24 comments:
CONGRATS SARAH!!! Wonderful news! : )
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Haha I was just on facebook and was wondering... So I checked the blog and yey! I am really excited for you guys:)!
so happy for you guys! you're going to need a third hand!!
AHHHH! You guys are super brave! Congrat's!
So happy for you guys! How are you feeling?
this is cool news...your kids will love having a littly baby and i hear the 3rd is the easiest of all!!
Félicitations Ben et Sarah ! Quelle heureuse nouvelle ! Gros bisous
Yea! I am so excited. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.
welcome to crazy.
i am so excited saree. if you have a boy we have a rueckert soccer team!
we love you.
Congratulations!
Congrats, Sarah! You gave in to the Durham baby fever. :) It will fun!
That's awesome! So happy for you guys!
Congrats!! :)
Congratulations!!! Round three is so crazy and soooo fun! Third babies seem to be super mellow- here's hoping yours is!
I meant to tell you at the gym - congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and am bummed we won't be around to meet the new Thomas!
So happy for you, Sarah! What part of June? If it's the first or second week, I'm betting it will be a May baby, which I think would be so cool since you already have an April and a June baby. Ben wouldn't mind sharing the same month as your new little one, would he?
I'm so excited!! it will be so great. My mom said 3 was easier than 1 and 2. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
Wow! Congrats. Hope you're feeling well. xo
Wahoo! I'm so excited! You make the cutest babies! I am so happy for you! You are an awesome mother.
Wow, congrats to you both!!! That is fantastic!
HOORAY! And to think a few months ago you were talking about how several of us would probably not be able to see the other be pregnant. HA HA HA Now we can watch each other grow! That is great news!
Don't worry, three is much easier than bringing home number two. Congrats!
Great news! Congratulations! Yay for babies!
Horray! Congratulations! That's So Exciting!!
Post a Comment