Thursday, September 9, 2010

Boston Part I

Blogger seriously drives me nuts. Maybe it's my old computer but I can't post any more pictures and because it takes so long I am just going to post these and then try to post the rest later.

WE LOVE BOSTON! WE LOVE LINDA!


We walked around Harvard Campus a bit. Here are the kids at the big Gates...


Me and the Face with John Harvard. Get an up close on the Face if you can...


Claire became pretty popular with the Chinese tourists after a little while. They were taking pictures of her and would touch her blond hair and her cheeks. She was a little scared at first!

Sleeping at Aunt Linda's.
They had a great time sleeping in sleeping bags... Claire couldn't handle the freedom, though, and kept coming out. Finally she crashed.



Part II on it's way....don't you love the suspense?