Wednesday, April 14, 2010

SOCCER KIDS

We put our kids in soccer which is basically a joke at this age. It's a program called "Lil Kickers" and they are just learning the basics. We did Benson at first... and then couldn't contain the Face , so we signed her up too. She KILLS me in her uniform...



Here they are just arriving...

Benson taking his sweats off

Claire trying to decide what to do... look at her in that uniform.



Benson does really well! He loves it and is really getting good control over the ball, etc.








WIPE OUT!!! Click on this one for an up close.

Claire doing the "soccer dance" putting one foot, then the other, on the ball.
Fun stuff.




And on another note....





AM I READY FOR THIS??? I guess you're supposed to follow their readiness signs. She's ready. But I'm not.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Yay for soccer! They're cute. :)

aaaand... good luck with that potty-training business.

Chance and Emily said...

Hahaha.....CLAIRE....i just want to squeeze her AND her panties. Hiarious!

Kathleen said...

How cute are your kids?! Oh, Claire in her soccer uniform is to die for! Benson sounds like a pro already for his age. What a fun family activity to start. Hope everything goes well for Claire with her soon-to-be new independence. That's great. By the way, Happy Birthday to Claire today! I've been thinking about you and her and hope she had a fantastic birthday today.

Callie said...

Sarah! you look SO great. You are so thin and your hair looks so pretty! The kids are so cute in their uniforms. I remember playing soccer when I was 5 or so and I loved it. That's fun for them. Love you.

Linda said...

I'm sure Benson just LOOOOOOVES this! I'm not surprised to hear he's good at it. Claire's such a ham!!