Saturday, April 17, 2010

Claire's Birthday

The Face turned two this past week. CRAZY. She's so big these days and begs to wear my MAKE UP every day!




My attempt to being creative for my child's birthday cake. It's a butterfly if you can't tell.



Claire had a few friends over...



Had a few laughs...




Opened a few gifts...



Got a little overwhelmed....



Got lots of birthday hugs...




Things got a little crazy on the deck...




Ate cupcakes to her heart's content...




Enjoyed a few sparklers to end the evening...



You know, the usual.

Claire continues to just kill me everyday. I can't even go into it, but she's the greatest if you don't know her.

13 comments:

Chance and Emily said...

It was definately a WICKEDLY SWEET partaay!! I just love that little Claire :)

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Good Times! Miss Claire never fails to make me laugh. She is definilty a character!!! And what is with Sammy's face in every picture!?!?!? lol

Tiff Rueckert said...

Happy Birthday cousin Claire! Wish I could have been there to help celebrate! Love, your girlie girl cousin Brielle!

Inger said...

I wish I could have been there also. We are all way too spread out! What fun pictures. It looks like a very nice party for a two-year-old! I think that butterfly cake is very pretty!

Linda said...

awesome! I love the picture of her giving me a cupcake--so sweet!

and I think your cake turned out great. I wish I could have been there too!

The Thomas Family said...

Just to quash any rumors, those are NOT my hands holding the cake in the first picture.

- Ben

Courtney said...

I can't believe she is 2! happy birthday claire! we're excited to seeyou all next week!

Unknown said...

i love your blog and i love that you put the kids in soccer!so cute!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Nope those are my Lovely Hands :)

Kathleen said...

Beautiful birthday girl! Her cake turned out great, Sarah. And what a fun party she had. Claire has a gorgeous smile. Wish I could see you all again soon!

natalie palmer said...

holy cow! claire looks so old!! does scott look that old? and also, i LOVE your long blonde hair! i'm so jealous. you're beautiful. i miss you, friend.

Likely said...

woah! I thought I commented on this -- woops! Happy birthday little lady claire -- we love you so much and Oliver still asks for you when we go to grandma's house.

Sarah, the cake is so darling. such a fun time!

Mary said...

This is Rob, not Mary.
Me and Mary want to take a trip to DC someday, it looks super fun. So now do you have to take a trip to Ottawa for Ben? Nice to see Page is still alive (this is Sorensen if you read this Jeff).