Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Festivities!

We had a nice Halloween this year! First of all, I have these cute pictures of Benson and Claire playing in Benson's room. They were pretending they were divers. I would have loved for this to have been their costumes... but I decided against it.



As far the Halloween activities....
here are Benson and Claire at a birthday party!





Trunk or Treating at church....


Some one was giving away fresh cotton candy from their trunk. Benson had never had it before.






Halloween night...we had a great time going trick-or-treating with friends!



Ghetto homemade costumes. That's how I roll.


13 comments:

Linda said...

i love their ghetto homemade costumes!! they can do no wrong! I see that benson was a tiger, but what was claire? please say she was a "mess"!

Courtney said...

Ghetto? Please. They are fantastic! It's so fun that they are best buds. You're such a great mom Sarah:)

Kathleen said...

Such cute divers and trick-or-treaters! I love how you and Claire matched. Your hair is gorgeous, Sarah.

Kate said...

I loved both of their "diving" goggles and think it's so cute when kids start to play pretend. I think the costumes are great! I never would have guessed you made them and would love for you to show me how. Bensy in his little tiger mask is SO cute. Could they both say "Trick or Treat"? How fun to take them out...and to have the aftermath:).

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Claire with Benson's swim trunks is adorable. They will love this pic as they get older. It will make them laugh. Good job with the ward activity. It turned out great!

The Gainors said...

so stinking cute. and you look gorgeous.

Jodi said...

How cute are they playing divers?? And you kill me with the ghetto homemade costumes- that is hilarious. I think they look great!

Shannon Stoker said...

You look so great in your costume, Sarah! I love it. The pic of your kids as "divers" is so cute. Love it when they pretend.

Inger said...

Sarah, what was Claire for Halloween? The pictures are so cute, as I scrolled down I saw Claire/s stockings! It was just too much to handle! Was she simply a mismatch? They are adorable!

Becky said...

i love the divers! hah, hah!

Unknown said...

Yeah, they are adorable. Claire was a Halloween Ballerina. And we need to admit that Benson's mask came from the dollar bin at Target...but the stripes were drawn on the T-shirt (Sarah did great) and the tail was sewn from scratch. He loved his tail and wanted to sleep with it. The next morning when I opened his door, he was sitting on his potty, doing his business, holding his tail across his lap.

Jeff and Diana said...

cute tutu for claire!! i love making tutu's. i had to do a double take at the first pic of the two. i was wondering who the blond haired boy was playing with benson. ha ha... she looks so cute in her swimming trunks!

esianoyam3 said...

I thought their costumes were adorable (and not ghetto in the slightest), but it was so hot that night you totally could have gotten away with the diver costumes. :P