Ben and I have been married for FOUR years today. I think I would have fallen over if someone would have told me how much my life would change in the first 4 years of marriage... but it has been amazing and wonderful. I love my science nerd, Benjamin.
CLICK HERE:
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Yes, love deepens and changes as the years go by. We learn and we grow as we strive to be more Christlike, and unselfish. Can it really have been 4 years. It was a lovely day.
congrats and those flowers are spectacular...i love that you went nontraditional with blue.
Sarah!! Can you believe it! Its like we are old marrieds now. SO I haven't checked your blog in forever and I have sooo been missing out! You look so godd--all tan!! You still got it girl--even after 4 years of marriage and 2 kids! CAll me...like right now!!!
awe! congrats!!
Beautiful couple then, still gorgeous now. Can't tell you how privileged I felt to be at your sealing. Those photos posted on your sister-in-law's blog really are breathtaking. Congratulations on 4 years, and here's to forever!
Congrats and Happy Belated Anniversary!
Post a Comment