Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bens and Claire Face doing their thing

Funny Benson





Claire LOVES hats!!



Playing with toys...Claire without a diaper on (whops) and putting on a hat.





Claire's FAVORITE game is ring-around-the-rosies. I get SO SICK OF IT!! See Benson in his underwear...


But she looks up to me with this face! Her eyes are so happy and I can't resist.

And Claire not only loves hats but all sorts of things she can put on her head/face. Ben's goggles. She put them on by herself and crawls around like that. SOOOOOO CUTE!

9 comments:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

I love that Claire puts stuff on her head. I think all the pictures confirm that. Too cute!!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Those two are so silly! I love all of Claire's little antics. I have seen you in action and you are such a good Mom to them! Keep up the good work!

Jodi said...

Claire looks so much like Benson in that second picture!

Inger said...

Such cute pictures! I love them all. I like the one where they are both playing with the toys. It looks like you have quite the assortment by now! Nice that they are starting to play together a little bit. They are adorable!

Kathleen said...

Your two children are so lovable! And they're both gorgeous. Benson's handsomeness even shines through the cute, silly faces he makes. And that face Claire makes--anyone could understand why you would do ring-around-the-rosies nonstop when she looks up at you like that! Many a day goes by where I wish we lived in your town! Oh, and that's adorable that Claire loves donning her head with hats and things. Especially love her wearing Ben's goggles!!

Samantha said...

haha I know what you mean about ring around the rosies. My kids love playing that. I usually do it with them once or twice, but as soon as I taught them to play it just with each other it was heaven!

And Kate used to find kyle's goggles and put them on her head too! how funny. Your claire is seriously adorable.

Courtney said...

They are growing up so much! I can't believe it. Claire looks a lot like your family Sarah. And I can't believe how grown up Benson looks! He was just a little baby when we left Utah and now he's a handsome boy. Crazy.

Linda said...

so so cute!! I think I'm gonna drive to MD the weekend of july 11. you gonna be there?

Kate said...

They are both adorable. Claire's little smile is seriously irresistable and she's getting so big. I can't wait to see you all in August!!!