Saturday, February 7, 2009

NC Friends- ATTENTION!!

This is long over due but later is better than never! Shallyse Gastelum (Shadeleaf Studios) does amazing photography. She did Claire's 6 month shots and I LOVE them. Here are a few. You must click on each to enlarge it to really see how gorgeous they are!!













Ooh la la... une petite seductrice







Here is her website-http://www.shadeleafstudios.com/
She can take better pictures than you can by yourself, I promise!

10 comments:

Tiff Rueckert said...

I love these pictures! I especially love the naked ones...there is nothing cuter then a 6 mo. old girlie with a bow & diaper on! There skin is so soft, you can't help but want to snuggle up to them or I think you said eat/bite them once...right? Miss you guys!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Oh sooooo Cute! Claire is a great model! She looks gorgeouse. Good choice on bow and outfits!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

That red flower dress is one of my favorites! The pictures turned out so good. I have yet to get pictures done of Spencer and that he is too old now to get anything good. Oh, well. By the way...just send the email you mentioned today at church to Brad's...mine isn't on the church website. I can't wait for our little ones to play together.

Shannon Stoker said...

Beautiful photos!!! Love the black and whites!

Kathleen said...

Great to see Claire's beautiful pictures again. I don't remember the "séductrice" one, it's adorable!!! Hope you were able to purchase lots and lots of these cute shots.

Jeff and Diana said...

those are gorgeous sarah! i cant tell who she looks like more? are her and benson good friends?

Julie said...

What beautiful pictures!!

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

Love the black and whites too. What a gorgeous girl!

Jodi said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love the first one. Her eyes look so amazing in that one.

Liv said...

Soooo great. She looks so cute. Shallyse does a great job. what an artist.