Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

What my children have been up to (and what I have been up to besides getting sucked into retarded Monday night reality TV):

We'll start with the Beast.

It snowed here for a whole day straight and it was crazy. Benson had a wonderful time for the 10 mintues I let him play outside. JUST 10 MINUTES?!?! Yes, because I don't like snow, I don't have good things for him to wear, I didn't want Claire-face to go out in it and Benson was sick.


Enjoying hot coco afterwards to warm up.



Other news:


Benson loves painting



playing with trucks outside in the dirt (the same spot of dirt everytime)



doing puzzles



and he loves sitting on the potty for long periods of time...with nothing happening.



he doesn't like taking pictures with mommy...


But really likes "baby".




Now for the Beauty:

This girl has been cutting teeth like crazy. 5 at once!!


She is really starting to get around, too.


and we find her in the cutest positions!

Claire's a vampire!!!

And after two days of unsuccessfully trying to post this video, I'll just give you the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cUeSG_-JPM

9 comments:

Cait said...

I love her teeth! I am SO jealous! I wish Georgia would just cut some dang teeth here already, I'm pretty sure well have some here pretty soon. I love Bensons "HI" and the end of the little clip, so cute!

Linda said...

so cute! I adore benson like you wouldn't believe!!

Kim said...

Your kids are SO adorable!! What sweethearts! I wish I could meet them both and see YOU!!!

Tiff Rueckert said...

I can't believe 'beauty' is getting so big! Benson is a crack up...I hate snow too and I hate letting my kids go out even though I don't go with them (I sit on the other side of the door watching them and hoping Dean's gloves don't come off so I don't have to go out there and fix them)!

Caitlin said...

Sarah....your kids are gorgeous! I love the teeth....that's too funny. Glad to see you guys are doing well. Keep up the good work, mamma!

esianoyam3 said...

Sparky and I lasted about 10 minutes in the snow. The Princess and her dad lasted about an hour. I'm perfectly content with once-a-year snow. :)

I LOVE her vampire teeth!

natalie palmer said...

what a cute little video! i love hearing your voice sar... i miss you.
i love your little family so much!

Kathleen said...

Thanks for the update, Sarah :) Love the title of your post, too. Except Benson only partly qualifies for "Beast"--he's very, very handsome and unfortunately will probably break a lot of girls' hearts when he's older (in the end there will only be one lucky winner, right?) He is very well-rounded already--art, demolition derbies, puzzles, outdoor adventures--really cool! Claire is truly a beauty. I can't get over how adorable her smile is and how stunning her blue eyes are. What a cute clip of her shaking her head also! Man, with all those teeth coming in at once, it's no wonder she hasn't been sleeping as well as you'd like. And I agree with everyone else. Her canines are CUTE!!

Likely said...

fun! You are a fun mommy. You look pretty with Claire.