HALLOWEEN AND RUECKERT VISIT!!
At the Ward Trunk-or-Treat Ben and I wore our African garb we got while on our missions! People weren't sure what to think of us.
Claire the CareBear. Not too original, I was just glad she was warm!
Benson and his friend Noah.
See the kid staring at Benson? He's thinking, "No fair!" Don't worry...the beast was disqualified.
And here's Halloween night:
Dave and T-doggy-dog came to visit us with Max and Oliver!!

We went to a great park in Raliegh with great, old fashioned rides for the kids...(see Tiffany's blog)
We went to a great park in Raliegh with great, old fashioned rides for the kids...(see Tiffany's blog)
We ate at a fabulous Mediterranean place in Chapel Hill...
Benson and Max tuckered out from playing hard. Sometimes just watching a show was the right thing to do!
6 comments:
So cute! I hope we get to meet Claire soon. We keep our fingers crossed that Jeff gets F-15Es so we can come party with you guys in North Carolina! :)
Love Benson's and Claire's costumes! (not to mention your African garb--that's cool:). I'm glad you got to spend some time with your brother and Tiffany. Wouldn't it be great to have your whole family live nearby? That's what I'm wishing, but that will most likely never be the case for us.
Looks like you guys are having a fun ol' time in NC.
Love the outfits...I'll have to do that for next Halloween. I have two dresses from New Caledonia that I've never worn for anything.
so fun! i miss you guys!! and you know all those people down there thought you and ben were racist for halloween.
I'm jealous that Dave & Tiff got to come visit you guys! I wish we were closer! We are going to miss you guys at our Santa Lucia Celebration this year! It won't be the same without you guys...who's going to drink julmust with Chris! We miss you!
We loooooooooooved our visit with you. Now every time we go for a long car ride Max says "Benson's house? Mommy I wanna go Benson's house!" HA HA. Benson is associated with long car trips. He LOVEd being there. Such fun times. I had a really good time talking with you too, and we had such a fun little girl's night - didn't we?
Thank you so much.
Oh! and fun Halloween! I like whatever you have around your head. It makes your eyes look beautiful :)
Post a Comment