Little girls are the best:)!!
Sarah-Your sweet baby Claire is just beautiful! And her little laugh is just precious. I bet it's a nice change to have a little girl. Where did you all move to? Closer to MD? (By the way, you look fabulous!) -Caitlin www.chilericana.blogspot.com
Sarah, she is growing so fast. What adorable pictures!
oh my gosh! She laughs so cute! I can't wait until Brianne does that!! How old is Claire? Only like a couple months older right? I can't remember!
So precious...by the way I loved your photos of trying to take family pictures on facebook. It cracked me up. You have a darling little family.
Cute little Claire. You gotta love little girls. By the way- the first picture is just... so you. Your facial expression was making me laugh!
I love her too! Darling video, glad I saw this in person :)
Ahh, what a little beauty and that laugh...reminds me of Samantha's! Aren't little girls so sweet? Miss you guys!
Sarah you look so good! And Claire is adorable!
i like how she's soft and squishy (how do you spell that?) she is!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Little girls are the best:)!!
Sarah-
Your sweet baby Claire is just beautiful! And her little laugh is just precious. I bet it's a nice change to have a little girl. Where did you all move to? Closer to MD? (By the way, you look fabulous!) -Caitlin www.chilericana.blogspot.com
Sarah, she is growing so fast. What adorable pictures!
oh my gosh! She laughs so cute! I can't wait until Brianne does that!! How old is Claire? Only like a couple months older right? I can't remember!
So precious...by the way I loved your photos of trying to take family pictures on facebook. It cracked me up. You have a darling little family.
Cute little Claire. You gotta love little girls. By the way- the first picture is just... so you. Your facial expression was making me laugh!
I love her too! Darling video, glad I saw this in person :)
Ahh, what a little beauty and that laugh...reminds me of Samantha's! Aren't little girls so sweet? Miss you guys!
Sarah you look so good! And Claire is adorable!
i like how she's soft and squishy (how do you spell that?) she is!!!
Post a Comment