Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Claire



Claire is definitely a brat these days but she's getting cuter and fatter, so that helps the situation.


6 comments:

Natalie said...

So Precious Sarah! She's a doll...When are you guys moving? I'm excited for you to have your own home! Good luck with the moving.

krisjane said...

She's so cute!! I love that little yellow dress she has on too!! I'm so excited for dresses!!

Inger said...

She is adorable! Yes, smiles etc from her will help you forget the rough times. She looks SO cute!

Likely said...

I love that scalloped sun hat.

Sara said...

Poor Claire...and poor you. I used something called Baby's Bliss Gripe Water...sort of like mylicon but all natural. I used it with Zade and just gave it to him before he even ate and it seemed to work. Also, you may need to change your diet...like little or no chocolate or dairy. My sister is going thru the same thing right now. Good luck.

Samantha said...

Whoa she doesn't even look like a little baby anymore! Other people's kids grow up so fast!