Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Benson is 2!!

Benson had a most enjoyable birthday as he...

Hung out with his play mates, Barky & Linky



Played in the balloons with Daddy and Uncle Nin...




I love Benson's face in this one.



Was only interested in the trucks on his cake...





Opened his few presents... (still not a clue what a 'birthday' is)




Grandma gave him a picture of the cats and dogs so he will always remember them when we move!


I guess I will show the cake I made because I am kind of proud that I did something somewhat creative. Don't look too close because it looks like a 3rd grader did it.

10 comments:

Inger said...

Happy birthday to Benson!! I remember his first birthday very well. Amazing to think that he is now 2!! I love the pictures. Sarah you look very pretty! Benson looks SO cute and happy.

Inger said...

I forgot to mention the cake. It is GREAT! Very creative, and look at Benson's face! You did a lot of work and Benson is a happy birthday boy.

krisjane said...

I can't believe he is already 2!!! I still remember holding him at the mission reunion when he was just a couple months old, and that doesn't feel like that long ago!! :) Good job on the cake! I made a monster truck cake for Max too and it is not an easy task!! Yours turned out way better looking that mine! Great job!! :)

Likely said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN BENSON!!!!

I love your cake! It looks so cute and actually it looks so good and sometimes cakes can look so cute and not so good, so good job.

Those dogs crack me up. They are huge! I can't believe Bense is just hanging out with them, laying on them, just chillin'.

Go easy on your Dad when you are playing Benson, he doesn't need any more teeth knocked out.

Natalie said...

Sweet cake SArah! Very Impressive...

Tiff Rueckert said...

I love the cake Sarah! I'm so proud of you! Happy B.day benson! Wish we could have been there!

Jodi said...

Nice work on the cake. It is quite creative. Happy birthday little Benson! For some reason I already thought he was two- wow Callie and Benson are pretty close in age!

Team Bryant said...

Sarah! I wish we could play with Benson too...he's so cute. I will make my pictures larger next time. I'm sorry we didn't coordinate our visit to MD so we could see you. One day, you guys can visit us at the River and we'll come and visit you in MT!It's so beautiful, Dan and I were amazed at the beauty! Wow!

Linda said...

i love these pictures! Benson's so great! I hope you call him Dog--just to really confuse him. What a great kid!

and you've really outdone yourself on that cake. congrats!

Kirkland's said...

Cute cake, it doesn't look like a 3rd grader did it! I took the lazy route - cupcakes!