Saturday, April 19, 2008

She's here

Claire Elizabeth was born on April 15th.

Whew.

I can't post pictures yet but I will soon with more info.

Moms with a toddler too, I salute you.

11 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

i hear ya on having a toddler too! especially when they are naughty like mine. but it gets better, i promise. when you are not so exhausted. but there will still be those days, hopefully just not everyday. congrats!!!

Jodi said...

Yea! Congratulations! I am really excited to see some pictures. Good luck and hang in there!

Danielle said...

Félicitations aux heureux parents et bienvenue à la petite Claire ! Elle est née juste un jour avant moi et 54 ans nous séparent LOL. Bisous

Mackenzie said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see her! Hope all is well and it really does get easier!

krisjane said...

Congratulations!!! I've been wondering if you'd already had her because there had been no new posts recently! I'm sure you are one busy lady right now!! I LOVE the name Claire! Can't wait to see photos! Hope you are all doing well!!

Mélodie said...

FELICITATIONS!!!!!!!!! =)

Mélodie said...

Oh and by the way: she was born on my 2-year Anniversary! Isn't that great??? ;-)

Jordana said...

Congratulations! You and laura both have little girls...I feel left out! just kidding. I can't wait to see pictures of the newest Thomas family edition. love ya.

Unknown said...

Holy cow! Congratulations! In your pictures from March you hardly look pregnant. I hope you are doing well!

Courtney said...

Wow, already? I guess I never knew your due date! Congratulations Sarah, Ben, and Benson! Can't wait to see pictures of the cute little girl! Jeff is giving a heads up that we will be calling to get the full update:)

The Taylors said...

Just so you know, I absolutely adore that name! I've thought of using it one day if ever I have a girl. Good luck with the kids. Congrats!