Thursday, April 24, 2008

More pictures...

Hi, just thought I would post a few more pictures of Claire...

with mommy

with daddywith grandma
with Auntie Jess



Also, Benson is obsessed with the cats. He always tries to hold them but can never get them because they run as soon as they see him, or even hear him coming.
Anyway, these are cute pitures of Benson-- as you can see, he is SO happy when he can hold them!! This first is our favorite because Benson is so thrilled but look at the cat's face. She's pretty ticked.


16 comments:

MEG said...

SOOOO Cute Sarah! I love little Claire, and I want to hold her so bad! I must say I love her name! HA HA!!! She looks so precious! I also LOVE the pictures of Benson with all the cats, hilarious, you can see he is totally in his glory! We should get together soon!

Amanda said...

Wow Sarah! What a treat to see you all holding Claire and also Benson with the cats. You look beautiful. I enjoyed all the pictures so much! Benson sure looks happy holding his little arms around the cat. So many wonderful people to hold your children. That is so good.

Kari said...

What a beautiful little lady you have!! I am so glad she is here and you are both doing well. You look gorgeous in the picture of the 2 of you. I think any baby named Claire is bound to be a beauty. Good luck with everything!!

Alida K said...

What a great picture of you and Claire. she's so adorable. Sarah I have something for you when I see you next. I had alot of fun too having you guys and everyone else over. Benson and Connor were having a blast together. For sure you guys should come over to play again. I hear you the first month is the hardest. And it does fly by so don't worry!!! Visit us anytime :-) We'd love to have you.

Kim Hawryluk said...

What a great update! Claire is beautiful! I love how happy Benson is holding the cats! CUTE.

krisjane said...

Claire is so adorable! She makes me so excited to have a girl! :) I love the shot of Benson holding the cat, and the cat's expression! Priceless!! You look great!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I hope you're doing well. Claire is adorable. Hang in there!

Linda said...

for some reason, I see benson getting into trouble. maybe it's that smile as he holds the cats captive. I like a kid who knows what he wants. Im so glad you're moving to this side of the country!

Kirkland's said...

What a darling little Claire. Love the cat pictures, especially the mad one! Btw, you look SKINNY!

David Rueckert said...

Une mère enceinte avec un fusil est comme Rimbaud avec une Bible

The Thomas Family said...

Mais c'est qui Rimbaud??? Ca me dit rien...

Jodi said...

She is so precious! I love that there are no pictures of Benson holding her, just holding the cats!

David Rueckert said...

Rimbaud est le peot-lauréat de France. Il a eu une philosophie nihiliste et a écrit « Une Saison en Enfer »

I think posting in French is one of the greatest things I've ever done.

Inger said...

Sarah, I absolutely love the pictures. Yes, I posted with Amanda's name. That was me. I did not know how to change it. Let us see more pictures please.

Kim Hawryluk said...

how's life with the little babe these days? Hope that all is well for you guys! When do you move down south?

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!! I want to see Claire so bad. She looks adorable. Naylan and I really miss having you guys near us. We have no one who will play games with us. How are you feeling? How is Benson doing? Naylan and I started a blogspot...but apparently I am awful at updating it. I just posted a few pics of our home and that was it. I think it is jnhaslam.blogspot.com.
MISS YOU!