Hello! We are doing well despite the cold. Just thought I'd do a little update on the beast. I haven't been taking pictures recently, so here are a few. Bath time is still a favorite.

Our reading time after the bath.

Benson loves brushing his teeth!

A few picture with mommy. Not so great of me but I love Bens in this one.

And here you can kind of see my belly. (I'm not into the monthly bare belly profile shots, this is all you're gonna get).

Benson still loves Barkley and Lincoln. I think they get sick of him these days but they put up with him. Click
HERE for a short video. (I've posted videos on my blog before but this time I couldn't figure it out!)
So, many of you have heard the stories.
Here is the sad proof:

And I just happened to have my camara. We've been getting out a lot more... playing with human friends. However, the only pictures I have are more of Benson with the dogs!The other night we had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa. Again, Benson fitting right in, waiting patiently for his turn to get some licorice.

And finally, laughing so hard I could barely stand!!

He's such a good boy!
12 comments:
Those pictures with the dogs are hilarious!!! He is too cute!! You look great also!! I couldn't really even tell you were pregnant in the photo!! I hope I can look like that this pregnancy!!
So cute Sarah! We need to get together, very soon! I love the one of Benson drinking the dog water, it is so gross, but maybe a little better than the toliet water Claire likes to indulge in!
Hey Sarah.... it's brittany. Yes it is so crazy! I was so set on the idea of two boys at first but now I am so excited. By the way.... I have a dog just like Barkley! She is my pride and joy. I've had her about 7 years and her name is IZZI it is rare to see these dogs and it melted me to see these pictures!
It's crazy how old our babies are getting! I heard about the dog dish from my mom....too funny! I bet Care and Brent and eating him up 24/7!! BTW, you look beautiful...have you gained like 2 pounds or what???
That last picture of Benson is great!! My girls have been asking for a dog for a while, maybe Benson could come stay for a while and pretend to be there dog!! He is too cute!!
Benson! I don't often get a chance to check your blog, but when I do I am always a bit sad Hinckley and Benson don't get to hang out much. I bet their personalities would mesh pretty well. So when you guys make it to North Carolina lets get together in Tennessee or some middle ground location. Deal?
jeff
oh my gosh! I love that kid!! I can't wait for you to move out here--or closer to here.
Adorable!
Mom and i LOVED it. Sarah, you look very pretty!
And that beanst, he needs to stop growing.
That second to last picture looks like Ben's mom is saying "SIT!" to the dogs and bense so they can have a treat.
I can't believe how big he is getting and how fast he is growing. Must be the dog food.
You look great by the way sarah!
i was dying at those pictures of Benson! What a handsome little boy! By the way- I think you look great! You make a cute pregnant woman!
Your pictures of Benson make me want to get married and have a kid!! He is so cute! You are such a great mom.
-Desi
Your boy is so cute! And I love the belly. That's so exciting.
Post a Comment