Here is Jess and her husband David.
The day after the wedding Benson and I went to watch Ben, Kate, Nin and Grandpa Thomas round up the cows to bring the calves home. Benson loved it and touched a cow for the first time!
I tried to get Benson's attention for this picture but he was too fixated on the calves going crazy as everyone was trying to get them into the trailer.
And lastly, for your enjoyment:
7 comments:
Soo cute...love the shot with the pen in his mouth!!! He is so adorable!!
AGHHHH! did you know i win every contest of cutest neice and nephews! I love that last one with his barely there cabbage patch kid teeth poking out! Fab!!
AHHH!!!
Bebe Benson touched a cow!
i love that last shot.
his teeth crack me up.
Max is OBESESSED with cows lately. He would have freaked out (in a good way) to be able to touch one!
Canada looks beautiful. Everyone looks beautiful too. Congrats to the Thomas family.
Bense is as cute as always. Did you recreate that last shot or did you find him like that?
It was so fun seeing you at the wedding! Benson has turned into such a little man, I love that last picture, and his birthday one's! Anyway hope your doing well!
We miss baby Benson here in Maryland. He even has shoes on now. Such a big boy. He is so handsome!
Sarah! I need to call you! I'll give you a call sometime this weekend...I'd dying to talk with you! (Benson is ADORABLE by the way! You know, Leah is the perfect age...;)
Post a Comment