Ever since we have been back with Benson he says this word. It is sounds like "dat" but he tacks on different endings every once in a while to mix it up. Well, it is his favorite word and says it all day. We got a video of him saying it one morning (when he is the nicest) and he says it with such passion!!
7 comments:
Benson is so cute when he says "dat"! I love this video and you should put many on your blog so that we can see you too! First words are so funny! Love from sunny and warm Aix
AAAAhahahahahaaa!!!
ohh how i miss "dat" Beanst!
that is soo cute!
Sarah, i didn't know you had a YouTube account?
oh my gosh!!!!! So cute. I love how he said it on command. My pediatrician says that is a great sign for language learning.
I need to learn how to put video up. I need to take more video period. I am such a slacker.
Tiffany you're not a slacker! and Sarah- he's so great! I miss him too!
He is so cute!!!! Putting video up is such a good idea. I need to try it because it was so fun to feel like I was seeing him in real life...even though it's just still over the computer. :) I might be coming to Salt Lake in 2 weekends with my mom and sister...I will let you know once I know for sure, but if so I REALLY want to meet up with you!!
Sarah, Benson is so cute. :)
Is that your guys' house? Do you own? It looks SOOOO nice!!! I want to see other pictures of your place. :)
I can't believe that I forgot to comment on this before. I just came back to see if other people thought he might be saying "that". Does he ever point or reach when he says it, or just look cute?! Its fun to see him growing so much!
Post a Comment