The Jones Family graciously let us house sit for them while they were in the States. It is a little outside Paris in the countryside. We would walk home from the train station and this was the scenery:
Ok- so I'll just post the highlights again!! First, was the 14th of July (France's National Holiday). It was crazy with TONS of people.
Here's L'Arc de Triomphe and me on Le Champs Elysees!
We went to La Tour Eiffel and waited for it to get dark to watch the fireworks to start. It was PACKED and the show was great!
Now we'll move on to Le Louvre... I loved it and bought a pass so I went as much as I wanted!!
Ben at his internship at Le Cafe des Petits Freres. He worked there with Matt Crane and met many crazy people who didn't like the United States!
Beautiful cathedrals were everywhere!!
We went to the RODIN Museum and saw "The Kiss" and "The Thinker"
We went to Versailles but it was closed so here are the gardens (enormous!)
And I cannot forget to add all the patisseries, etc. that are so incredible!!
Notre Dame!
Here is Le Sacre Coeur and the view from the hill that it is on overlooking the city.
And finally, us at the second floor of the Eiffel Tower!
Oh, there was so much to see and do, I wish these pictures could do it justice. But I won't bore you with too many pictures. Part 3 is coming soon which will be our weekend trips outside of Paris.
2 comments:
What fabulous pics you took! Paris is such a beautiful city. I'm surprised to see you were allowed to take pics inside Le Louvre. There is only one cathedral (Notre Dame) in Paris, the others are churches. Thanks for sharing those wonderful views.
Great pictures. That house you stayed in was so charming. It's so fun to see all your amazing pictures, looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment