Saturday, August 25, 2007

OUR TRIP - part 1 (Brussels and Amsterdam)

Our trip was wonderful! We are so glad to have had the experience to go to Europe and we are so glad to finally be back to our little beanst! He has grown so much... there will be a post on him soon. It was such a big trip and we have so many pictures, it is too much to post it all so I will just post a few highlights of each place.

First, we spent just a few days in Brussels and just one day in Amsterdam. Here is Brussels:




Ben enjoying some mussles in La Grande Place.



Brussels was pretty, quaint, and clean. I loved the architecture here. Now here are some pictures of Amsterdam. I loved Amsterdam because of the candy store we went to and spend 15 euros on black salty licorice!





I died and went to heaven!!
This was a nice short trip to get us aquainted with being back in Europe again. The good stuff is still coming on what we did everyday in Paris and our trips around France and Italy! Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks amazing! Glad you're home safe and sound to take care of cute little Baby Benson. Keep posting on your trip, can't wait to see more pics.

Courtney said...

As much as Mississippi resembles Paris, I still can't help but be jealous of your six-week all-paid vacation to France. I hope you had a good time.

The Thomas Family said...

Thanks Court, but this trip was definitely not "all-paid"!! Far from it...

Danielle said...

Nice pics really! Specially the one with the licorice sweets, LOL. Please give me your e-mail Sarah. Thx. Bisous

Melissa said...

Wow! It looks like an incredible trip! We're glad you are all home and reunited!

Linda said...

I love the not so subtle shout out for black salty licorice. (have you notices the slams by Tiff and Tiffany?!!?! I mean really?)