Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BENSON!

First, we will jump back to his 1st birthday party! We were in Maryland with my family, the Rueckerts. It was just two days before we left him for two months! When we got back he was so much bigger... of course.



With Grandpa Rueckert and Max
Two weeks before we came home from Paris I checked my sister Amanda's blog and we saw this picture of Benson and we flipped out!


He looks so different! We got him back and cut his hair but I'm still getting over all his teeth. He's still not walking so we're working on that.

After an exhausting wrestling match with daddy!
We've had this car seat for a while but just put on the arm rests, he always holds onto them, we think it's so cute!
At the pool...

I can't believe he is old enough to push trucks around and drive them up the walls, on my face, etc.
Enjoying a nice tray full of spaghetti!


7 comments:

Tiff Rueckert said...

Brielle is so glad to have baby Benson back--however now that he is 1 we might need to drop the 'baby' from his name...or maybe we'll have to wait until you have a second baby! I'm kidding...don't do that yet. FYI--I have the second 'vampire book' and you are more then welcome to borrow it.

Danielle said...

Yes Benson looks so "grown up" already! He has changed so much all of a sudden! Bisous to all.

The Thomas Family said...

Tiff- I'll be over tonight to pick it up!! Maybe this afternoon... :)

Linda said...

I just caught myself up on all your trip blogs. AMAZING!!! I can't believe you were able to do all that. But hey, Benson and I got to know eachother a little bit while you were gone.

Courtney said...

I can't believe it, he's so big and grown-up!

Likely said...

Ben looks so worn out in the wrestling pic. hilarious. Benson's gonna give you a run for your money!

Annie said...

did you go to Paris without Benson??? you are braver than I am. I lasted about four days. What a wonderful experience though and Benson wouldn't have remembered any of it.