Benson still loves his baths! He now pulls himself up onto everything and pulls everything out of drawers and cupboards! He loves to play in the kitchen... a mess for me, but I don't mind.
Benson was invited to his first birthday party! We all went and had a great time playing soccer, going swimming, getting knocked over by beach balls, and eating cake.
And finally, Benson is just the best... He is so fun to play with and he just laughs all the time! Last night we found him in his bathroom eating his soap! He goes for it everyday...it's crazy how he likes the taste!
6 comments:
He's so cute! I love his big grin in the water at the party! What a fun boy!
Benson is adorable and I love that he eats soap. Has he been saying some naughty words?
Benson is SO cute! It looks like all of the sudden he is moving alot more! Well I guess I don't see him very often, but since that last time we saw him!
He is the cutest! I just love him so much. I can't wait to see him again - I wish we were closer - I would babysit :) Maybe someday.
ohmygosh!! I miss that little boy! and that adorable face...how can he miss Paris!! He was born to roam the streets of France!!
Isn't this a great age Sarah?! Benson is so cute and has a very contagious smile! What a lucky mom you are!
Post a Comment