Auntie Jess gave Benson this cute Lumberjack coat and hat for Christmas. We love it and have been so excited for him to wear it because it has been too big for so long. All of a sudden it barely fits. The weather was so warm here for the past couple of weeks and I worried he wouldn't be able to wear it! Then luckily it snowed last night (luckily for the outfit's sake and no other reason).
He was unsure of how he felt about it... he's not used to feeling so stuffed!!
4 comments:
Nice Sarah...so cute! This will be a great way to keep in touch.
If I could whistle my comment I would. It would sound something like "I've been working on the railroad" or maybe "Zippedy Doo Da" but that ones just an afterthought.
Yeah Sarah, I can't wait to watch your blog. I'll add you to my peeps. Cute outfit for Baby Benson by the way!
ohh Dense Beebeeeeee!!!!
He is adorable.
I miss him.
Post a Comment